French discovery trip in Lavérune to take advantage of wines and castles. 2 dates in July and August.
Program : departure at 2pm for one afternoon under the sign of pleasure to discover Montpellier follies 2 viewing pleasure first because you can admire two follies dating from the eighteenth century.
Castle Lavérune, the former residence of the bishops of Montpellier, where you will visit include the walk-in music room historical monument and the beautiful old park .
The largest and best preserved baroque splurge belonging to "the garland castles Montpellier" will then be unveiled with the Castle of Engarran. Here, in addition to the site visit, the tasting pleasure to be convened since you can taste the wines. Back to Montpellier at 6:30pm.
- Our visit start at the bus car park, place du Père Louis, 78 avenue du Pirée (tramway stop "Place de l'Europe"). Appointment: 10 minutes before departure. Please print your voucher, you will have to present this document before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Rate: reduced for children from 7 to 12 years old. Free for children under 6 years with a parent.
- Rate included: transport in bus with A/C, coaching from Montpellier, the entries in the various sites in the program.
- Refund (with your booking reference) at the latest 24hours before the departure of the visit.
- Cancellation rights reserved (minimum 8 persons).
- Internet sales are open until 1 hour before the guided tour, for a booking at the last minute call on +33 4 67 60 60 60.
- Discovery trip limited to 34 people.
|Street address 1|
|Parking Autocar : place du Père Louis|
|Phone number (booking)|