100% Ecofriendly tour to live in slow way. Ride away from the city to discover State Natural Reserve of Mejean by bike. Here it is, the nice idea "City&Countryside" to share!
Get on your bike (traditional or electric) and we will guide you through Lattes - charming town attached to the city of Montpellier which preserve proudly his little "Ariane port". Then you will follow pathways and you will be completely immersed in the landscape between earth and water of Pond of Méjean and his Natural Reserve. Enjoy the special moment at this special palce where local fauna and flora offre stunning views. The tour is adapted to your own rhythm ensuring your total well being.
- A tour group is composed of 6 people maximum and includes: bike lending, safety material (helmet and lifejacket)
This itinerary is guided with commentaries by two local guides according to the amount of people taking part.
- Duration : 3 hours (+/-)
- Reduced rates for young people under 18 years old and students (with a documentary proof to be presented at the moment of the tour). Please, let us know the children’s age and size on the comment field when booking.
- All itineraries are open for children from 8 years old knowing how to ride a bike
- It is possible to take little children weighting 22 kg maximum on a bike child seat (DIN standard). Please ask when booking.
- An identity card is needed for the bike and safety material’s lending
- Meeting place: Angle de la rue des états généraux et parking Bibliothèque Universitaire 34000 Montpellier
- Non refundable rates
- Under 18 years old: 27 euros
- Over 18 years old: 32 euros
- Electric bike: 10 euros
- Children bike trailer rental: 12 euros
Thank you to print and present your booking document the day of the course
|Street address 1|
|Point de Rendez Vous:|
|Phone number (booking)|